DISCLAIMER: BY ATTENDING OR JOINING THIS EVENT, I AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
I agree that I am participating in the event at my own risk and take full responsibility for my safety and actions during the event. By attending or joining this event, if any harm, injury, loss, liability or damage is caused to me or my ward, I and/or any of my family members or representatives shall not hold the group “M/S Rock Castle Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.” or its administrator, members and organizers of the event liable or responsible for the same.
WAIVER/INDEMNITY BOND/DECLARATION BY PARTICIPANTS/PARENTS:
I/WE________Parent/s of_______ understand the risk involved in enrolling my child/myself for JUNIOR Duathlon Season 4. I absolve JUNIOR Duathlon Season 4, its associates and partners of any injury sustained physically, mentally or emotionally during the race. I/We take total responsibility for the enrolment of my child/myself for JUNIOR Duathlon Season 4. All mandatory requirements (name, age, email addresses and phone numbers) have been correctly given by me at the time of registration and all information may be sent to the provided communication details.
- Age as on the Date of Event will be taken into consideration for eligibility and prizes.
- For all prize winners, age verification is a must with a valid photo id card with date of birth details
- While collecting the cycling bib, participant or representative must carry with him/her the email confirmation sent to the participant by JUNIOR Duathlon Season 4 at the time of registration. As we practice GO GREEN policy, confirmation can also be shown on the mobile.
- Timing mat is placed on the route which captures individual race timing through timing chip attached to the bib. The timing chip is mandatory only for competitive categories 8km (4km Ride + 4km Run) & 4km (2km Ride + 2km Run) and you will get your official timings and ranks.
- JUNIOR Duathlon Season 4 BIBS will be distributed only at the BIB EXPO, date, time and venue of which will be informed accordingly
- No participant will be allowed inside the holding area without the running bib. No bibs or timing chips will be distributed on the main race day.
- Organizers reserve the right to stop any participant who is found medically unfit in the opinion of the medical personnel present on the ground at the event.
- JUNIORUN reserves the right to ask for any documentation that may be required for verification and confirmation of the participant at any point in time.
- JUNIORUN reserves the right to disqualify a participant in case of any discrepancy being found in the application/documents or in the performance, at any point in time.
- A charge of Rs. 50/- + GST per ticket will be applicable in case of the change in category of the race after registration. This will be done only after the consent of the organizer.
- The city police department reserves the right to cancel the permission for the event at any time. In such a situation or in case the event date or location is changed due to the political rally, natural disaster or any other event outside the control of the organizers, the organizers will hold the event at the next available and convenient date. In such a case there will be no refund of the registration fee.
- All relevant information is also available on the event website- www.juniorun.com.
In the event of my child/myself requiring any emergency medical treatment and the emergency contact cannot be reached, I hereby authorize JUNIORUN staff to make arrangements to transport my child/myself to the nearest hospital/emergency medical facility and be administered with all necessary medical treatment required for my child/myself.
I understand that JUNIOR Duathlon Season 4 has "No Refund & Cancellation Policy" for registration.
I give my consent for pictures of my child/myself taken during JUNIOR Duathlon Season 4 to be used for future promotions or display.